Sunday 16 October 2011

Vivitar 950WHD Still Shot Slide Show

I am pleased to bring you a slide show of photos taken on my Vivitar 950WHD underwater camera taken on my holiday to Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh. The following photos were taken on a V.I.P cruise where we stopped at three great snorkeling spots. It was my birthday this day and I was so pleased I had this camera. Some of these photos were taken by my guide and at times he went down deeper than 10 feet. The camera held up well and remained water tight. Be warned it does say 10 feet on the box so if you do take it deeper and your camera breaks it is at your own risk. For safety of your camera I would not recommend taking it deeper than 10 feet. It was my guide that did so against my will, so I was pleased it stayed water tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment