Sunday 16 October 2011

Vivitar Underwater Camera 950WHD

Hello and welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to give you an insight to this little budget camera. You may have this camera or thinking of buying one for your holiday so I will try to give you good useful information along with photos and video taken from my Vivitar 950WHD bought from Argos. I bought this camera a day before going to Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt with some birthday money I had and felt it be great for when I went snorkeling in the Red Sea. Lets just say it came in very useful and so glad I did. In my opinion if you are looking for a camcorder for everyday use around the home and out and about maybe this camera is not for you, but if you want a camera to do what it says on the box (Underwater) then this is a great choice. Still shots are great at 10.1 Mega Pixels and the video although not the best when it comes to camcorders it was fantastic for underwater. An HD underwater camera would cost a great deal of money you would think but this one cost £70 new and for a budget camera I was not disappointed. Hope you will find my blog useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment